Back when the mine was operational, it employed several Lannegar miners. But now, it is a place to be avoided.
Lannegar Mine is accessed from Lannegar Valley.
- 5 barrels and 4 crates containing:
- 2-12 Gold (100%), Leather Bracers (10%), Leather Boots (9.3%), Leather Cap (8.7%), Iron Hammer (8%), Leather Leggings (3.7%), Leather Cuirass (0.7%)
- 5-30 Gold (100%), Apprentice Hood (12%), Iron Mace (11%), Iron Longsword (10.1%), Apprentice Gloves (9.2%), Leather Cuirass (8.4%), Potion of Light Healing (8.3%), Small Ruby (7.4%), Lesser Ring of Flames (3.2%), Lesser Ring of Ice (3.1%), Sacrificial Dagger (2.4%), Steel Hammer (2.2%), Hunter's Fang (1.7%)
- 3-18 Gold (100%), Leather Leggings (12.8%), Potion of Light Healing (9%), Iron Shortsword (7%), Iron Longsword (6.7%), Iron Mace (6.3%), Lesser Ring of Ice (1.5%), Lesser Ring of Flames (1.5%)
- 1 chest (in room with Itharrak) containing:
- 6-36 Gold (100%), Potion of Light Healing (10%), Lesser Ring of Flames (7.1%), Lesser Ring of Ice (6.6%), Apprentice Boots (6.5%), Potion of Death Ward (5.9%), Scroll of Recall (5.2%), Lesser Potion of Mana (4.6%), Steel Dagger (4.5%), Hardened Leather Cuirass (4.4%), Steel Shortsword (4.4%), Apprentice Pants (4.2%), Hunting Bow (3.8%), Small Sapphire (3.1%), Sacrificial Dagger (2.7%), Apprentice Robes (2.2%), Scroll: Summon Wolf (2.1%)
|Important sites and secrets|
|Important NPCs and enemies|
The Lannegar Mine once was the premier location for the mining of Bluesteel in generations past. It was the primary source of income for the people living in the Village of Lannegar. However, with a tunnel collapse blocking the lower tunnels and Goblins flooding the upper tunnel, the mines are no longer worked.
The survivors of the goblin attack told stories of demonic Imps accompanying the ravening horde, throwing hellfire and dragging miners back with them, their souls, nothing more than fodder for the demons. These stories were never substantiated; most believing these tales to be at best, the delusional rantings of insane survivors at best or outright lies to explain away the cowardice of not meeting the goblins head-on and keeping the Bluesteel flowing at worst.
The nobles of the land have kept demanding that the mines be reopened immediately, but everyone who has gone into the mines to survey them never returned to the surface...
- After completing the quest Head Hunting, the south-eastern part of the mine will be secured by Guards and the Goblins, traps, and containers within this area will no longer spawn.