A trap room in the sewers.
There are four major islands in the sewers of New Garand (City), and three entrances from the city above.
On the southwest island lies the Seventh House guildhall.
On the northwest island there is a merchants Butterfingers and Liliana.
On the northeast island, the one without a sewer entrance, there is a trap room with all traps.
On the southeast island there is the Unknown Dungeon and a quest item for Where Did I Put My Sword....
New Garand Sewers is accessed from New Garand (City).
Dungeons in Area
Buildings in Area
There are 2 Secret Doors in this area.
Fixed One-Time Loot
- Sir Mason's Longsword (for quest Where Did I Put my Sword...), Thief's Blade
- Imperial Copper Penny (for quest Welcome to the House)
- Silver Dagger
- 2x Emerald, The Orb of Shadows (for quest A Mad Wizard)
- 1 corpse (in secret room) holding:
- 688 Gold
The following Trait checks are associated with this area. Those marked with are mandatory for achieving certain outcomes or rewards which can not be accomplished otherwise.
New Garand Sewers
|Important sites and secrets|
|Important NPCs and enemies|
- The lever which activates the bridge does only work after the quest A Mysterious Letter is complete. Beforehand you just get a message that it is stuck.