Quests are the primary method of advancing the storyline and developing a deeper connection with the Kingdoms. Some quests are required to progress further in the game by opening new areas or unlocking secrets. The best way to discover more quests throughout the Kingdoms is to talk with everyone you meet. You keep track of your quests through the journal, available in your Character Sheet. See the Quest Table for an overview on all quests in the same order as they appear therein.
- Story Quests (advancing the main story)
- Companion Quests (related to the recruitment or personal backstory of Companions)
- Guild Quests (related to gaining access or providing support to the Guilds)
- Side Quests (all other regular quests)
- Town Hall Quests (randomly generated and obtainable at local Town Halls)
* New quest added in the latest release.
Town Hall Quests
Town Hall quests are randomly generated with a number of possible spawn points. Each Kingdom has its own special quests with rewards of Gold, Reputation, and of course, experience for your character. To obtain more information, select a Kingdom below: