|Exiled Kingdoms: Quests|
|Story ♦ Companion ♦ Guild ♦ Side ♦ Town Hall|
|Side Quest: Stopping Prejudice|
|Great Plains Enclave|
|Turn in My Little Vorator, by Terezza |
1400 XP ♦ 1000 Gold ♦ Ring of Mentalism
Quest #: 69 - Completable
- Talk with Barahid and head to Thyr Ridges
- The entrance to enter the section of Cave of Echoes that you need is hidden pretty well.
- From the main entrance keep following the mountains north.
- When your almost due north of the cavern entrance you'll come across a camp of bandits.
- Nearby will be a hidden passage going south east. Follow and jump down the hole there. Pass an Awareness 3 or Intellect 4 check to avoid some damage from the fall.
- Go in the first Door on the right and the East wall has a secret door where you can find My Little Vorator, by Terezza
- Teleportation is blocked within the cave. If you have Intellect 4 you can use the rune to get back out and skip all the next steps. Otherwise you will have to work your way through the dungeon to leave.
- Pass through the eastern door and meet the Guardian Golem. It will talk to you to ask who you are. No option will convince him not to attack, but passing an Intellect 1 check AND having the book in your inventory will allow you to avoid a large (110+ damage??) zap.
- After fighting it, use the lever just south of the golem to open the gate (the second lever on the other side will damage you and do nothing) and work your way through the dungeon to the exit in the south west. NOTE: two vorators spawn on the surface just outside of the exit and both may attack you.
Detailed walkthrough needed...
The following Trait checks are associated with this quest. Those marked with are mandatory for achieving certain outcomes or rewards which can not be accomplished otherwise.
|Trait Requirement||NPC / Object||Area||Description|
|Awareness 3||Secret entrance to Cave of Echoes||Thyr Ridges||Needed for descending the stairs more safely, thus reducing the unavoidable damage from 120 to 40. Alterative: Intellect 4.|
|Intellect 1||Guardian Golem||Cave of Echoes||Only when having My Little Vorator, by Terezza in your inventory: Required to remember Terezza's name on the book and avoid taking 160 Shock damage. Alternative when not having the book: Intellect 3.|
|Intellect 3||Guardian Golem||Cave of Echoes||Required to remember Terezza's name and avoid taking 160 Shock damage. Alternative: Intellect 1 (only available when having My Little Vorator, by Terezza in your inventory).|
|Intellect 4||Secret entrance to Cave of Echoes||Thyr Ridges||Needed for descending the stairs more safely, thus reducing the unavoidable damage from 120 to 25. Alterative: Awareness 3.|
|Intellect 4||Rune||Cave of Echoes||Required for activating the levitation rune which takes you back to Thyr Ridges through the secret entrance of the cave. Otherwise you have to fight your way to the main entrance.|
Turn in My Little Vorator, by Terezza
- 1400 XP
- 1000 Gold
- Ring of Mentalism
No directly related quests are currently known.