An ancient citadel that was designed for the maze loving minotaurs.
Sunken Citadel is accessed from Ashen Wastes.
There are 12 Secret Doors in this area.
No NPCs are currently known at this location.
Scrolls of Recall & Teleport, and Gate, do not work in this area.
Fixed One-Time Loot
- A Note, 3x Medipack, Strange Hood
- 24-144 Gold (100%), Elixir of Galade (100%), Potion of Mana (66.2%), Leggings of Shadows (9.3%), Tunic of the Lightning Priest (8.8%), Axe of the Depths (8.4%), Black Silk Leggings (7.9%), Ashen Gauntlets (5.8%), Maul of Terror (4%), Ashen Leggings (2.6%)
|Important sites and secrets|
|Teleporter to Maze of Lamth (Level 2) (only after defeating )|
|Barrier (deactivated by levers )|
|Teleportation from |
|Secret doors (level 21)|
|Secret doors (level 22)|
|Important NPCs and enemies|
- These ruins are all that's left of the ancient Minotaur Kingdom.
- The Sunken Citadel was once a top of a majestic mountain. When the star fell, the mountain was destroyed and the citadel sunk into the ground.
- To lower the magical barrier, flip the levers in the first, third and sixth tiny room.
- The nine tiny rooms in the center of the citadel are numbered 1 - 9, going West to East, North to South (e.g. the one of the north-west corner is 1, the tiny room on the south-east corner is 1).
- The in-game hint to the combination is found on the floor. The roman numerals for the numbers 1, 3, and 6 are found in the floor.
- When this dungeon resets, the magical barrier is turned back on and the levers are all set to OFF.