Difference between revisions of "The Sacred Weapons"
(fix the notes up a bit)
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
are Spirit weapons
Revision as of 19:10, 4 January 2020
|Exiled Kingdoms: Quests|
|Story ♦ Companion ♦ Guild ♦ Side ♦ Town Hall|
|Side Quest: The Sacred Weapons|
|Give the Spirit Breaker: |
4000 XP ♦ Hunter's Leggings (However, you lose the sacred weapon you found: Spirit Breaker).
Quest #: 87 - Completable
- Speak with Red Moon, the Varannari lady in Lamis.
- Agree to find the sacred weapons.
- Report to Red Moon and choose which of the two sacred weapons you'll return to her. (Note: You can only return one sacred weapon, either the Spirit Breaker or Spirit Cleaver).
2. Start the search for the sacred weapons. There are two destinations to get the sacred weapons:
2.1 Travel to the Sanctuary Peak, go northwest along the river till you come to a hidden passage in the trees. Through the passage you'll find some Hill Giants with their chief. Kill Chief Baabu and get Spirit Cleaver.
2.2 Take the quest The Ancient Seal and bring Hirge. Go to Sanctuary of Irossia and talk to Mantros about the situation, after that, head to Forbidden Pit and speak with Brother Tarlus about the seal, he will then ask you to follow. Suppress Brother Tarlus and get the Spirit Breaker.
Give the Spirit Breaker:
Give the Spirit Cleaver:
No directly related quests are currently known.
In terms of deciding which weapon to hand in:
- Spirit Breaker is outclassed by Sonnet which is also a Light Spirit weapon; it does a shade more damage overall (but not against Undead/Outsiders) and it gives a nice armour bonus. However Clerics are unable to use Sonnet.
- Spirit Cleaver is the only 2-Handed Spirit weapon in the game and the best 2-Handed weapon against Undead/Outsiders.
- The only enemies particularly vulnerable to Spirit damage are Shadows. On the other hand only Dimensional Parasites have strong Spirit resistance so Spirit weapons are an excellent all-purpose choice.
Of course you don't have to hand either weapon in.