Branch of the holy tree:stats and location (no spoiler)

Krosis

Some people were asking on other threads, so here is where I found it, just got it from the corpse close to the golden apple tree on the crimson hills, but its a one time loot and it also drops staff of the arcanist.

terryberry

Loreseeker
Thanks!!
A bit unfortunate how much of a letdown it is, in terms of stats, but i always wanted a spirit weapon - which i can now get!

Krosis

By the time you can get past the giants incineration rod is both better and easier to get early with ice storm, I really think it should be full spirit damage or at least +5 and holy, even if it costs more mana

Streets ahead

With the bag of holding I think the game meta is going to be stocking up on specialized damage sources for any situation. This is just something for your tool bag.

Feraldruid

Krosis":3jj8w141 said:
Some people were asking on other threads, so here is where I found it, just got it from the corpse close to the golden apple tree on the crimson hills, but its a one time loot and it also drops staff of the arcanist.

Just thought I'd add a screenshot of the Staff of the Arcanist, since it was mentioned here.