Spoilers COMPILATION OF INFORMATION ABOUT OUR DEAR CHARACTER

Thread contains spoilers about game content

Van Clayzer

Hello, this research I did was based on information from the game of course, but thanks to the help of a group I participate in Brazil, where several members helped me with all these theories and observations, in case the text is too simple or has a a little difficult to understand, I apologize, I'm not fluent in English I hope you can understand my idea, and that one day David can confirm everything I'm thinking

Well, according to the photo of a diary that David posted on the forum, our character is male, since it is mentioned in it that an adventurer sees andaria through a spyglass, we also know that at the beginning of the game he is not under 21 years old, since he says that Hirge is young because she is 20 years old, and he also does not pass 24 years old, since in this same diary he reports that Hirge dies in 125 after exile (the events of the game occur in 104 after exile ) which leads me to believe that our character died along with her, he could easily be her right hand man, since she made the promise to always accompany him on his journey, and as she had to become queen, she called him to to be his right-hand man in the kingdom of Ilmaria.
According to the Study done by the Australian National University, in 2018, it was more common for people to die between the ages of 30 and 44 during the middle age years. So our character couldn't have been more than 44 years old during the year of his death, doing some basic calculations we came to the conclusion that during the events of the game, he was between 21 and 24 years old, being born between 80 and 83 after the exile and dying in 125 after the exile.

Another piece of information is that their parents did not die during a war, the closest war to the events of the game was the archipelago war in 95 after the exile, and in that year, he was around 12 years old or more, and he would certainly know his parents, in addition to that he was not aware of this war, and another war that happened was that of 58 before the exile, and it would be impossible for him to be born at this time, as he would be very old and very likely would have died of the red plague, the which leads us to believe that their parents did not die in a war, this was all a lie
Another point that reinforces this information is that he is a descendant of a powerful archmage, the tradition would be that his descendants were also magicians, and where is a large concentration of magicians located? that's right THURAM, his parents being from Thuram, never got involved in wars. The fact that Thremadan isolated himself in Jabal does not prevent his children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren from living or having lived in Thuram, most likely he went to Jabal in order to hide from the Muud'ari who wanted his blood and to get away from his descendants, so that they would be more difficult targets to locate.

"But why did they lie that he's an orphan?" The most likely is that shortly after the birth of our character, Thremadan separated them from their parents or placed them in an orphanage, to make it even more difficult to find their descendants, their children were already dead or very close to it due to the age, leaving only their grandchildren (they could be the mother or father of our main character and his sister), and separating the great-grandchildren from the grandchildren, would make the location even more difficult, but they were still raised in Thuram, since Amarisa is a mage and our character has a vast knowledge with Runes, in several dialogues of the game because of his intelligence he reads runes and etc, or do you think it is a mere coincidence that he can read the runes that are in the Wyverntail complex, even because they were made by wizards of Thuram.
Another point that reinforces my analogy is that there is an old Muud'ari base in Thuram, the abandoned Fortress near Solliga and that there were some Muud'ari infiltrated in the government / court of Thuram and guess what purpose? getting the blood of some descendant of an imperial archmage (Thremadan in this case), and very likely this caused Jorgus the red to flee Thuram, he must have discovered the fact that the Muud'ari were in government, and because Jorgus knew too much, it was accused of trying to seize power, which made his clan be massacred.

When Thremadan realized that the Muud'ari were very close to obtaining the location of Amarisa and our character, he sent him a mysterious letter telling him to go to Varsília, and if you think about Varsília it is the most distant kingdom from Thuram, making it even more difficult for the Muud'ari, but it was too late for Amarisa, as she was in Icemist she was the first to be captured, as our character was venturing out in search of money and food as the game itself says.

"But why would he have to be a wizard?" well let's eliminate one class at a time, he couldn't be a cleric because he would have to have divine powers granted by the gods, and at the beginning of the game he doesn't have any knowledge about the three, he also couldn't be a rogue, since Adaon would be our closest friend, he steals from us (laughs and more laughter), we release him from a prison and escape together, he helps us to identify hidden traps, and no other companion has a similar function, besides that in his mission in Port Malan he says he has a lot of fun with our adventures, and in the diary that David posted he says that a wise Adventurer (our character) spotted Andoria with a spyglass, and it is only possible to do that thanks to Adaon, apart from some dialogues during the game, like a comment about being stolen that he makes when he's talking to Mallow on Nirvarian, and the fact that he tells Adaon not to push buttons when we're in the observatory, all this information leads us to believe that Adaon is our most intimate companion, and since he does the rogue function for us, we couldn't be a rogue. What we have left is just one class, the warrior, but if you observe, when we start with the mage class, he uses a wand and a very basic mage outfit, the only places that sell the basic clothes that the warrior class uses in the game. beginning of the game, our character has not yet visited, contrary to the basic clothes of a mage that are sold in Solliga which is a city in the kingdom of Thuram, which reinforces the idea that he was in Solliga when he received the mysterious letter . "But there is also New Anthur before the Sagar forest, he could be there" is a good point, but if we look at the city, the armor seller doesn't sell mage clothes, and the warrior clothes he sells are very advanced compared to the clothes the warrior class wears at the beginning of the game. This all reinforces our idea that he belongs to the kingdom of Thuram and in search of some work to do, he descended towards Solliga, not being captured by the Muud'ari unlike his sister who remained in Icemist and was the first to be captured.
However, during the development of the game, David, in order to make the game very diversified, did not implement this information, so you can play with 4 different classes and in its beta version, only the warrior and the rogue, basic classes of any RPG, were available.

Muirakitan

I'm sure "The Three" doesn't undermine the powers of the clerics, since, in that book that the mad priest, Duremas, stole from the Nivarian library, there's a priest's mansion being part of an adventuring group, which existed before the existence of the Church of the Three.

Van Clayzer

I'm sure "The Three" doesn't undermine the powers of the clerics, since, in that book that the mad priest, Duremas, stole from the Nivarian library, there's a priest's mansion being part of an adventuring group, which existed before the existence of the Church of the Three.
in this case, the eleven of the imperial religion granted this priest the power to heal people or something like that, since the eleven were also gods, but gods who ruled humans, they were emperors, there is a post here on the forum that explains

Muirakitan

in this case, the eleven of the imperial religion granted this priest the power to heal people or something like that, since the eleven were also gods, but gods who ruled humans, they were emperors, there is a post here on the forum that explains
There is no mansion about "The Eleven" giving powers to priests, most likely the same way wizards gain their powers. Maybe it's something genetic, the blood of the Forsaken, is responsible for granting powers to our character, super strength and absurd resistance to warriors, superhuman speed and agility to rogues, resistance and supernatural powers to clerics and destructive powers in addition to superior intelligence to mages .

Van Clayzer

There is no mansion about "The Eleven" giving powers to priests, most likely the same way wizards gain their powers. Maybe it's something genetic, the blood of the Forsaken, is responsible for granting powers to our character, super strength and absurd resistance to warriors, superhuman speed and agility to rogues, resistance and supernatural powers to clerics and destructive powers in addition to superior intelligence to mages .
in the same way that there is no mention of the three being the adventurers who took the numina stone, but it is implied in the game that they give, in the same way that clerics currently receive their powers through the three, in the time of the empire they could receive their Powers through the gods of your religion

Muirakitan

in the same way that there is no mention of the three being the adventurers who took the numina stone, but it is implied in the game that they give, in the same way that clerics currently receive their powers through the three, in the time of the empire they could receive their Powers through the gods of your religion
your argument about "The Eleven" and mine gain a lot of strength, when, remember that clerics don't lose their powers when challenging "The Three", remember Duremas, The Abbot and the crazy clerics, who wanted to sacrifice to Hirge, and release the evil spirits from Mount Orogge.

the deadgod

Loreseeker
your argument about "The Eleven" and mine gain a lot of strength, when, remember that clerics don't lose their powers when challenging "The Three", remember Duremas, The Abbot and the crazy clerics, who wanted to sacrifice to Hirge, and release the evil spirits from Mount Orogge.
it gives the impression that either they do not care what happens in the world and who does what. either they do not control their powers to the end and people spontaneously receive these powers and not by the will of the gods.

Muirakitan

it gives the impression that either they do not care what happens in the world and who does what. either they do not control their powers to the end and people spontaneously receive these powers and not by the will of the gods.
So I'm in doubt, our friend above also gave us a good theory, anyway, I'm convinced that "The Three" don't grant powers to clerics.

Van Clayzer

So I'm in doubt, our friend above also gave us a good theory, anyway, I'm convinced that "The Three" don't grant powers to clerics.
yes, he said something that makes total sense, the fact that people don't know why they have healing powers, they use the gods as an explanation, and this is something that happens both today and in the medieval era, but even so I'm still sure that our character is originally from Thuram and is a wizard

the deadgod

Loreseeker
This theory has the right to life and I even quite like it. but still I must say that if I remember correctly, the naga hero has not only just become an adventurer, but he is already one and at the same time he is not too lucky, and is looking for how to earn some coins, but one day he received a magical letter about the inheritance. if we consider this as the fact that our hero could have been wandering the varranar for some time (but given our knowledge of the world, apparently only along the coast of Varsilia), then he could come from any part of the coast. but it is already so, to get to the bottom. but actually. in fact, they don’t recognize them in any settlement and we don’t know anything about any settlement, so it’s very difficult to specify.