Made an art based on Exiled Kingdoms

Elldar

So recently I've been in a bit of a creative mood, so I decided to draw something, and since at the time I was browsing these forums, I decided to make an art based on Exiled Kingdoms.
C8xvhTn.jpg

On the left we've got a cleric with his Holy Shield and a flaming mace, while on the right side we've got a frenzied warrior wielding Cruelty(in the process of picture's creation I imagined that Cruelty drives the wielder insane).
Now that I think of it, it reminds me of one of those typical ''Justice vs. Chaos'' situations.

Welp, that's all. Feedback and criticism is welcome, naturally. :)

Edit: From now on all of the pictures(if any) that can be found on the other pages of this thread will be stored in this spoiler, so that people don't need to look for them.
i5xcOFo.jpg
rdCykce.jpg
f1eb1D5.png

Elldar

Thanks, much appreaciated! :D

I didn't really see a whole lot of art for EK, so at the time drawing it felt like a good idea. Admitfully, it was a bit rushed in the beginning, but it still came out OK, I think. :p

Assisi

Nice!
I think the cleric is just about winning the fight. With a right mighty blow ;)

Elldar

Thanks!
Very much possible, since warrior's blade is temporarily stuck in the shield, it would be a perfect time to go for the head with that mace. Although it's unlikely to hinder a pissed warrior for long, not to mention the reach of his weapon. The warrior may come out victorious, yet. ;)

Assisi

Or ... maybe an assasine rogue is waiting in the dark. A rogue that embraced "The Three" belief.
Sneak, stab and assasinate would do the job

Elldar

Assisi":3nruwa6h said:
Or ... maybe an assasine rogue is waiting in the dark. A rogue that embraced "The Three" belief.
Sneak, stab and assasinate would do the job
Kind of a 'Robin Hood' character? Yeah, I can see that. A rogue that ''saw the error of his ways'' and became a good samaritan, and I'm sure the cleric would appreaciate knowing that he's not alone with that warrior in the cave. :)

life tiger":3nruwa6h said:
What did you use to make that?
Well, I don't have a drawing tablet, so I'm doing it the more tedious way. First I make a paper drawing, and if I like it enough, I'll take a picture of it and start ''remastering'' it through a digital program. The program I use is GIMP 2.8. Many suggest Photoshop or Krita instead, and I see why, but I find that those programs aren't as comfortable to use when editing a paper drawing with a mouse. Plus I'm already used to GIMP's controls and shortcuts. ;)

Elldar

Thanks. Well, that would be rather awesome, although I'm not sure what place it could possibly serve in the intro, if any. :p