Set myro no have all parts,why?

CristianoR

personal why set myro has no helmet? I got all the Legion and myro. else is missing you set myro complete. and set Holy admos? going to have? type need to have Shields also, will it having David.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171105-224250.png
    Screenshot_20171105-224250.png
    475.9 KB · Views: 662

Kuratha

Staff member
Makes you wish that all the armor sets were complete. I'm thinking it has to do with balance play-wise. A full set would give a big boost to certain resistances and damages thereby making the game less challenging.

Just my thoughts~

Atomos

Heroic helm is a good addition to myrosian armor ;). If the color, and name is that important, you better think it over :p

VDX_360

Staff member
CristianoR":29lok4au said:
why set myro has no helmet?
Real answer: The helmet was initially left out as a way to leave room for new gear in future updates, but alas, as the game came to v1.0, the helmet was surpassed by other gear. I think it would be nifty have it in the game somewhere but not use what stats to give it so it fits into the gear progression.

Role Play Answer: Due to a defect in design, the Myrosian helmet was linked to concussions and equipment failure after the first few blows. The Barron of Myros issued an all kingdom recall of the defective helmets, least the reputation of the fabled Myros blacksmiths get tarnished. Blacksmiths blamed a faulty enchantment spell cast on the molten metal used to make the helmets. Instead of making a wearer immune to stun, it made them highly vulnerable to stun.